CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

my story

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/2878182503_29cdfb9985.jpg

Ting..ting...
.Dark stormy day last night no time left to go to sleep my hair is like a nest all up and no time to put it down. Every one keeps on making fun of me and looking at me with some eyes that makes me feel like if this is not going that well and something real bad is going to happen.
oh great!! Gym next need to sweat, playing all day but every one keep on hitting me in the head with the balls I feel like pop-ping one boy or girl that get in my way. I keep on walking.

My friend comes and ask me ''what happen?"
I say "nothing this day is not my day"
"WHY?"she ask
"and more because of what happen that night?"i said it with a sad sound in her voice.

In that night of November 12 was a fun day the party was so hot and a lot of boy where trying to dance with me. But I only pick the cute ones. But there was this boy that kept on looking at me like if I was the last Coca-Cola in the Store I didn't like that and that kept on scaring me. When the party was getting good I just dissuaded to leave because I didn't like the way the boy kept on looking at me.But then in the way home I hoard something in back of me. I kept on walking more fast and herd the step going more faster than mines.

1 comments:

Yudelmys said...

I really like your story maria.... its cashy too you know... I like how you described like if she was the only coco-cola in the store... thats a great part!!!! keep it up .