CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


Well I could connect this with slavery time because most of the people will get in hiding from the white man in another person house so they could get to a place of freedom but the people that hide them could get in allot of trouble. And Anne and her family are hiding expecting for the war to finish so the could come out of there hiding , live free and not going to a camping convention like the people that are hiding Anne Frank could get kill.
One main thing that Anne frank did and I will do is write in my diary because there was so much drama in the attic that she could not scream out what she feels.Most of all because if they make allot of noise the people that live up there could hire them and snitch on them.One of the main thing that I will write on my diary, is because is like talking to a friend that you wont see in a long time or will never see like Anne.
One of the funniest thing is when Peter drop the been and they all fell down in Anne frank and it look like a island in the middle of the sea of beans.
Well I think this book is a very interesting and there allot of drama with Anne and her mom this book is good and makes you feel like you there with her with all that problems but yes I will recommend this book .


0 comments: